Monday, April 11, 2011

A plot with Motasem Abuzaid

They say don't think .. follow your heart .. dear lord .. what should I do when mine is busy playing chess.



The square root for 69 is 8 somthin, I been tryina work it out.
Is it my ambitions I been following .. immortal happiness .. dazzling future .. or my sweet past that I yearn for?? .. figured it out lately .. or didn't.
.. what I proved meant nothin .. sacrifice is not the way to go .. either dropping out .. fake emotions don't last.
wake me up .. or wake up .. stop acting arrogant and shallow .. still hiding .. while I'm tryin to see that sparkle in your shadows' eyes.
say you don't know me well? .. is this why I'm afraid of you being hypocrite.
no one is impeccable .. rejoice .. everybody win .. at least I fed my curiosity about it .. so none wonder what would happen.
Can’t you see the secret behind all confessions ..
Everybody die but not everybody lives .. It's good to fly but be careful !! .. to fly too hight.
have to admit how much crucial you are .. thnx for those keeping my heart beating.

It is only the dark side of the story ....



◊ I CHOSE FOR U ◊

No comments:

Post a Comment